Strand Bridge (Company of Proprietors of the), one share, 1809
£275.00
- Description
Description
Strand Bridge (Company of Proprietors of the), one share, 18[09], black printing on vellum, gold paper seal depicting bridge, VF.
Designed by John Rennie and built between 1811 and 1817. Renamed Waterloo Bridge in 1816 following the defeat of Napoleon. Replaced by the present bridge in 1936.






![Cleland's Graving Dock and Slipway Company Ltd., cumulative preference shares, 19[20]](https://veissid.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Clelands-Graving-Dock-PREF-300x273.jpg)



